Caldy Road – Property Demolition & New Property Build
Caldy Road Property Before Demolition & New Property Build Started
Project Length: 14 Months, Architect: M&M Designs Wirral
Demolition of a three-bedroom bungalow followed by a new build development of an exclusive five-bedroom detached property with fantastic views over the River Dee estuary and external associated works.
This project was designed to be a upside down house with large open plan living spaces, having high thermal values while being designed and built to withstand conditions near its coastal location. With amazing 180-degree views over the sea which become apparent once walking up its modern staircase.
Externally there are balconies to both the ground floor and first floor with views that are truly mind blowing.
Works associated with project:
- Demolition of existing 3-bedroom bungalow
- Site clearance
- Drainage throughout
- Foundations excavated to 2.4mts (due to location and ground conditions)
- Substructure with both engineered block and beam floor design to both ground and First Floor
- Modern insulated and reinforced cavity walls
- Traditionally build timber roof with welsh slate times. Insulated grp roof finish to both Flat roof and balcony areas
- Structural steels inserted
- New electrics and plumbing
- Plastering throughout
- All finishing timbers including skirting boards/architraves and new doors
- Installation of Velux windows
- Decoration throughout
- Solid oak flooring throughout
- K Rend finish to all external walls
- External Staircase to both front and rear
- Large raised Garden Terraced area